Just like yesterday’s post, people have offered to talk about different things.
Here is their list….
- research data management support provided by Australian libraries,
- Social networking.
- Facilitate on – social media, the death of print, mobile devices, OER. Could speak briefly on learning objects and ownership (with respect to OER) if required
- Happy to facilitate anything cloud, public library, makerspace, technology, web related.
- research tools
- Freedom, let’s make it more than just another word for nothing left to lose.
- Maker Spaces and digital hubs
- Working overseas – job boards, resources, making connections, professional community culture elsewhere (how is the profession viewed or perceived in different countries), likely job prospects.
- happy to speak about:creative learning spaces in libraries – the boom of makerspaces and hands-on learningmarketing librariesdividing lending from learning – two kinds of libraries
- I’m happy to present a session on Book Arts! What’s it all about? The focus of book arts is about telling stories using the form of the book and not just it’s text.
- I can facilitate a session on disruptive IM technologies: e.g. ‘Whats App’ and ‘Viber’
- Open social web tools
- Little/easy/cheap ways for libraries to encourage use of/contribution to open access content
- Researching sports information
- The influence of the National Year of Reading. Was it good for libraries? Have there been enduring benefits? (cross-sectoral topic).
- Community Development